2023 Annual Meeting Saskatoon, SK Canada
Deadline: April 30th, 2023
Let Us Know What YOU Have Found in YOUR Seed Research!!
Dear AOSA & SCST Members,
Researchers/analysts who have conducted research on germination, purity, cultivar identification, molecular techniques, statistical techniques, bioassays, vigor testing methods, new innovation in seed testing or other aspects of seed physiology, seed quality, or seed testing are encouraged to present a paper or poster at the AOSA/SCST Annual Meeting in Saskatoon.
Indicate if you would like to present an oral presentation or poster in the meeting. Remember that a good, informative abstract presents a complete paper in summary.
- State the rationale for the study in one or two sentences.
- Provide a brief description of the objective(s), the hypothesis, materials and methods, key results, their applications, and the conclusions.
- Give the scientific name for crops when first mentioned in the abstract, after that use the common name.
- Define the abbreviations that are used in the abstract.
- Do not cite figures, tables or references in the abstract.
- Write it in a single paragraph and limit the abstract to 400 words or less.
- Use 11 or 12-point font size, Calibri or Times New Roman.
Please, include the author(s) name(s), address, institution or company. In case of multiple authors for oral presentations, please indicate the corresponding author who will present the paper and the email address.
Email abstracts to: firstname.lastname@example.org. If you have any questions, please email us.
Sabry G. Elias
AOSA Research Committee, Chair
SCST Research Committee, Chair